1984 "ThunderCock" Bronco!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corvidstone

Reaction score
So you better get out of my way when I run through your yard, cause I've got a ******* Bronco and an Exxon credit card!!+Big ass tires, 351W, C6 transmission and that super bad ass NP208F....the F is for phucking awesome!!...This war wagon was designed for two things...Kicking **** and drinking beer.....and it looks like its almost out of beer...WurrrPurrr!!Bronco2.jpgBronco1.jpg

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Corvidstone,
Welcome!
I need beer too! I'll share this with you for a 6 pack;
1984 Bronco EVTM, Emissions, Body/Chassis, Engine and Pre-Delivery Manuals @ Bronco
Scroll down to "or continue to website" and click.
Suggest downloading all.

Here is the partial Bronco 1984 EVTM by Ford via Gary

1984 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via Gary @ 1984 Bronco

1984 Owner Guide by Ford via Gary

1984 Ford Light Trucks Brochure by Ford via Gary @ 1984 Ford Trucks

1984 Light Truck Data Book by Ford via Gary

1984 Exterior Colors by Ford via Gary

Ford 1980-86 Pickup Fasteners by Ford via Gary

Carburetors, Chokes, & EFI - ???Gary's Garagemahal by Ford via Gary

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom

Al

OP
OP
Corvidstone

Corvidstone

Reaction score
Yo Corvidstone,
Welcome!
I need beer too! I'll share this with you for a 6 pack;
1984 Bronco EVTM, Emissions, Body/Chassis, Engine and Pre-Delivery Manuals @ Bronco
Scroll down to "or continue to website" and click.
Suggest downloading all.

Here is the partial Bronco 1984 EVTM by Ford via Gary

1984 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via Gary @ 1984 Bronco

1984 Owner Guide by Ford via Gary

1984 Ford Light Trucks Brochure by Ford via Gary @ 1984 Ford Trucks

1984 Light Truck Data Book by Ford via Gary

1984 Exterior Colors by Ford via Gary

Ford 1980-86 Pickup Fasteners by Ford via Gary

Carburetors, Chokes, & EFI - ???Gary's Garagemahal by Ford via Gary

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom

Al
Thank you Sir!!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So you better get out of my way when I run through your yard, cause I've got a ******* Bronco and an Exxon credit card!!+Big ass tires, 351W, C6 transmission and that super bad ass NP208F....the F is for phucking awesome!!...This war wagon was designed for two things...Kicking **** and drinking beer.....and it looks like its almost out of beer...WurrrPurrr!!View attachment 22086View attachment 22087
Days and confused line! Love it. Nice 84! What else you planning on doing to it besides running over my fake flamingos in my front yard? :)

OP
OP
Corvidstone

Corvidstone

Reaction score
Days and confused line! Love it. Nice 84! What else you planning on doing to it besides running over my fake flamingos in my front yard? :)
Had the trans and tranfercase rebuilt, the 351W has an Edelbrock RPM intake and a Holley 3310 carb, my buddy who builds race engines seems to think it's got some performance parts inside but hes just guessing..working on a solid right rear taillight issue when I turn the lights on, getting the dif oil changed out in both, figuring out what kind of Jack to carry due to weak looking bumpers and assembling a small but efficient tool kit for my own peace of mind. Basically just working out the bugs.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
that is my favorite body style. Can't wait to see more.

paul rondelli

Reaction score
I really envy you desert guys. Still can pick up a 30 year old ride and not have to worry about it rusting away.

OP
OP
Corvidstone

Corvidstone

Reaction score
Yeah good point...she has zero rust..but I have to work in 115 degree heat with 50% humidity....so yeah theres that...

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Had the trans and tranfercase rebuilt, the 351W has an Edelbrock RPM intake and a Holley 3310 carb, my buddy who builds race engines seems to think it's got some performance parts inside but hes just guessing..working on a solid right rear taillight issue when I turn the lights on, getting the dif oil changed out in both, figuring out what kind of Jack to carry due to weak looking bumpers and assembling a small but efficient tool kit for my own peace of mind. Basically just working out the bugs.
Did you take pics of what you did? I really like seeing and following build threads, even if its small stuff.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah good point...she has zero rust..but I have to work in 115 degree heat with 50% humidity....so yeah theres that...
You get 50% down south in Tuscon? Its a dry heat here, how are you getting that much, unless you get a ton of rain.. :)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo