1984 Ford Bronco II with parts Explorer and 6" Super lift long arm lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello,
I had purchased a 1984 Ford Bronco II in hopes of swapping in the powertrain out of a 1994 Explorer to upgrade from its previous 2.9L to the 4.0L. Unfortunately I have way too many projects going on to even think about getting into this one. I envisioned a dunes/two track ride. I am located in southeastern Michigan.

For sale:

1984 Bronco II, body has typical rust at bottom of rear quarters and under the liftgate area for this era. No motor (engine was removed and scrapped). It comes with the factory mitsubishi manual trans and transfer case. Interior is mint like new, stock tire size have 3/4 tread. It comes with a ton of spare Bronco II parts. The previous owner parted out a few and put everything in boxes (door harnesses, window motors, starters, misc. 2.9L parts, dash/engine harnesses etc).

1994 Ford Explorer 4.0L 4wd, body is rough definitely a parts mule. Engine runs good and it drives (no brakes). I was planning to remove the powertrain and axles then scrap what was left. It has stock size mud tires that are not that old.

6" Super lift long arm suspension lift kit with an extra set of axles (currently mounted on a Dana 35 and 8.8 out of a Ranger). The rear springs are 6 inch lift springs (no blocks). This lift kit was almost $1,800 originally. It is much better than the radius arm drop bracket lift kits.

Asking $1200 for everything. Both the Bronco II and Explorer have clean titles.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke