1979 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryano_21

Reaction score
Im in need of some help from yall smart bronco guys out there just bought a 79 bronco was taking the old floor mat and carpet out last night. When i went to take the passanger seat out there was this black box with a lot of wiring comin out of it. What the **** is it? i didnt have time to chase the wires(had to go to work) but thought id see what yall said. Thanks Ryan

OP
OP
R

ryano_21

Reaction score
Im in need of some help from yall smart bronco guys out there just bought a 79 bronco was taking the old floor mat and carpet out last night. When i went to take the passanger seat out there was this black box with a lot of wiring comin out of it. What the **** is it? i didnt have time to chase the wires(had to go to work) but thought id see what yall said. Thanks Ryan

Well pulled it still dont know what it was the wiring went up under the dash but didnt hook to any thing and the other set of wiring were cut right under the carpet behide the passanger seat. oh well

I got a soft top with this bronco but no hard wear if any but wants it make me an offer its in good shape the zipper came apart the treads came out just needs to be sewed back together on one side on the back window part. But other than that it looks good has the snaps and black with clear windows. I can take some pics of it if interested. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmprice

Reaction score
Well pulled it still dont know what it was the wiring went up under the dash but didnt hook to any thing and the other set of wiring were cut right under the carpet behide the passanger seat. oh well
I got a soft top with this bronco but no hard wear if any but wants it make me an offer its in good shape the zipper came apart the treads came out just needs to be sewed back together on one side on the back window part. But other than that it looks good has the snaps and black with clear windows. I can take some pics of it if interested. Thanks
interested in any trades?

79highrider

Reaction score
My 78 parts truck had the little black box under the seat and it turned out to be a security system, i didn't mess with it so I dont know what all it was hooked up to but i think if the door opens and the key doesnt go into the igniton right away the alarm went off there was a alarm/speaker mounted to the inner fender does yours have that too?

markinark

Reaction score
HOW much for the top and yes send pic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno