To Camoclad Or Not To Camoclad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I thought about doing the same thing to mine, before the paint job. There's 2 or 3 trucks around town with that treatment, but they are all pro goose hunting guides. I would say from the pics of your Bronco, being in overall great condition, it would look much better with a quality paint job for just a little more money. Down here in the South, the camo is used to cover up the big rust spots and Bondo more so than for hunting, since the critters are color blind. It really defeats the purpose when they add a chrome rollbar and shiny rims!!

jfrbronco

Reaction score
I've been thinking about the desert camo for mine, think that will look cool with the tan leather interior. :)>-

OP
OP
F

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
No, I'm not planning on letting my truck's appearance go. However, I am a big hunter/fisherman, so the camo would not be just to cover it up, and I'm getting mighty tired of buffing off brush scratches from driving through the woods. I go through tight shit alot...it pinstripes my truck all the time..

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Get an Atv or Mule for when your driving through those woods...and keep that bronc shining and and not all scratched up! Or widen your trails.

OP
OP
F

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
I live in the middle of about 3,000 acres of state land, so I cant widen it. And I cant afford a mule or ATV, otherwise I surely would buy one!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph